Re: [AMBER] MCPB.py issues

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 12:30:06 -0400

A correction for this email:

The way to solve the problem is extracting the Fe ion out from the HEM
residue as an independent residue with residue name "FE" and atom name
"FE". In this way the software could recognize the Fe ion normally. You can
transfer the PDB file to mol2 file using antechamber and define the atom
type (recommend to use "FE") and charge (+2 or +3) of Fe ion inside the
mol2 file.

Pengfei Li
Ph.D. Candidate
Merz Research Group