[AMBER] Protein-Membrane assembly

From: Ofir Tal <pantufel.hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 07:44:01 +0000

Hi

A membrane - heterodimer protein complex was constructed using Charmm-gui, babel and amber scripts.
In order to know that the system functions well as it supposed to, we want to try and reproduce some already-published results, or a known small system that can be compared to.

After investing long time in searching, we want to ask if you can direct
me to such kind of publication (all atom-simulation, small system,
membrane proteins or peptides in membrane and calculated with amber
force fields) or anything relevant (constructed
model, protocol and final numbers) that we can try and re-produce for
checking the reliability of what we do?

Any other ideas for a positive / negative controls?

Thank you for your time.

All the best,

Ofir.

Ofir Tal, PhD