Re: [AMBER] Extracting temperature-based potential energies from REMD

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 21:29:07 -0400

.Lee-Ping: if you ever want to use `pytraj` with `sanderapi` and `ParmEd`,
you can in-the-fly (easily) play with single temperature frames from T-REMD
run without writing to temperature-trajectory first (thanks to cpptraj's
smart indexing).

http://nbviewer.ipython.org/github/pytraj/pytraj/blob/master/note-books/load_remd_traj.ipynb

Hai