[AMBER] Question about Extra Point

From: zhouhaibin2008.ok <zhouhaibin2008.ok.163.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 15:14:07 +0800 (CST)

Dear Amber users,
    Recently, I calculated the solvation energy of an organic molecule with chlorine atoms included. Better strategy is to add virtual sites(massless) to chlorine atoms. These virtual sites are pure charge sites with no Lennard-Jones interaction. I wonder if it is feasible to perform molecular dynamics with this virtual sites by the PMEMD engine or there are some tutorials I can refer.

--
Xiangyu Jia
State Key Laboratory of Precision Spectroscopy