[AMBER] Amber12 + GTX 980

From: Robinson, Roger <Roger.Robinson.evotec.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 13:09:54 +0000

Hi,

I have a license for Amber12.

I can download any version of AmberTools.

I have some GTX 980's installed on Centos with the latest Drivers and CUDA 5.5, 6.5 and 7.0 available.

Is it possible to get the GTX 980 to work with Amber 12 ?

I have managed to compile amber12 + AmberTools13 but I get this message why I try to run the Cuda tests
cudaMemcpyToSymbol: SetSim copy to cSim failed invalid device symbol

I have tried compiling AmberTools15 but I come to the issue detailed here.
http://archive.ambermd.org/201409/0080.html

Is there any way to get GTX 980 to run with Amber 12 ?

Thanks roger

[EvotecLogoMail.png]
Dr Roger Robinson
My Linkedin Profile<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=40177586&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile>
Systems Developer
Computational Chemistry & Cheminformatics
+44 (0)1235 441424 (direct)
roger.robinson.evotec.com<mailto:roger.robinson.evotec.com>
www.evotec.com<blocked::http://www.evotec.com>

Evotec(UK) Ltd
114 Innovation Drive
Milton Park
Abingdon
Oxfordshire OX14 4RZ
United Kingdom

Evotec (UK) Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registration number:2674265. Registered office: 114 Innovation Drive, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 4RZ, United Kingdom.