Re: [AMBER] Regarding - "Help needed on MMPBSA for a system with different protonation states in free & bound forms"

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 09:06:59 -0400

On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 6:05 AM, Shailesh Pandey <shaileshp51.gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thank you jason for your suggestion
>
> If you can suggest me some useful reading books/papers ragarding
> How to account protonation state changes in thermodynamic cycle,
> it would be a great help

​This is the basis behind pKa and constant pH molecular dynamics
calculations.

I worked on this problem extensively in graduate school, and my
dissertation has an introduction to these methods as well as a list of
sources where you can learn more:
dx.doi.org/10.13140/2.1.4501.1844

​HTH,

BioMaPS,