[AMBER] pmemd performance on GTX Titan Z

From: Kenneth Huang <kennethneltharion.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 21:05:29 -0400

Ross,

Thanks for the reply- I had figured that the non equivalent split across
the cards was to do with scaling, but I just wanted to double check to be
sure.

I'll try to check again to make sure there isn't something interfering with
it- the performance using both cards is better than a K20, but the increase
(+5ns/day) just seemed a bit smaller than I'd have expected when running
across two cards. But that could just as well be that the system is small
and isn't optimized.

Best,

Kenneth