Re: [AMBER] site down?

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 08:21:35 -0700

Looks like the DNS entry was updated for the server at Rutgers on a new subnet. It will take up to 24 hours for this to propagate depending on the cache settings for your local DNS server.

Try: ping anbermd.org

If you get this IP: 165.230.17.132

Then things should be good and you should be working.

If you get this one: 165.230.18.91

Then your DNS cache is stale. You could try flushing it if you have access to the DNS server but for most people you will just need to wait until the old entry expires.

All the best
Ross