Re: [AMBER] experimental coulomb and van der Waals cutoffs

From: Ahmet yıldırım <ahmedo047.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 13:03:29 +0200

The AMBER force fields are semi-empirical, right? When AMBER force fields
developed, I am just wondering which the coulomb and van der Waals cutoffs
were used. I think AMBER developers used a specific coulomb cutoff and van
der Waals cutoff to test AMBER. But there is no information in papers.

> What do you mean by "experimental"?
> On May 12, 2015 4:52 AM, "Ahmet yıldırım" <ahmedo047.gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Does anyone know the experimental coulomb and van der Waals cutoffs used
> in
> > the Amber force fields? Can you suggest me a paper about it?
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> >
> > --
> > Ahmet Yıldırım

Ahmet Yıldırım