Re: [AMBER] Fwd: Selection of chain

From: Kenneth Huang <kennethneltharion.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 11:47:58 -0400

2) The histidine and cystein should be parameterized for the md simulation
> in Amber 12 OR NOT

If I'm understanding your question here, which I think is to asking if you
need parameters for phosphorylated histidine and cysteine, I think that
phosphohistidine should be in one of the forcefields since it's a fairly
common target, although I'm not sure which forcefield it'd be. At the very
least, there's parameters for varying states of phosphohistidine on the
Bryce database.

Phosphocystine seems like a pretty unusual target, so you'd probably have
to parameterize it yourself. I could be wrong, though.

Best,

Kenneth

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 10:57 AM, muhammad tahir ayub <tahirgp0.gmail.com>
wrote:

> 1) my protein(4KIK) contain two protomers (a) and (b), both have the
> binding site, but protomer (b) undergo phosphorylation and make the SEP
> residue while the serine of protomer (a) does not undergo phosphorylation
> so which protomer should be used for molecular dynamics simulation.
>
> 2) The histidine and cystein should be parameterized for the md simulation
> in Amber 12 OR NOT
>
> *Muhammad Tahir*
> *Ayub*
>
> *Junior Research Fellow*
>
> *H.E.J Research Institute of Chemistry*

Ask yourselves, all of you, what power would hell have if those imprisoned
here could not dream of heaven?