Re: [AMBER] MM_PBSA analysis

From: Ramin Ekhteiari <ramin_ekh.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 11:18:10 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks dear Vlad for your complete answer, I agree with you.
But the only problem is that, when I attempt to run an independent simulation for my ligand into the explicit solvation, ligand exposes very different conformations during MD simulation and this lead to the different internal energies so the delta free energy value is effected from this event. How can I solve this point?
Thanks,RS