Re: [AMBER] IRED

From: Christina Bergonzo <cbergonzo.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 10:22:52 -0600

"orderparam" should contain your calculated order parameters.

On page 615 of the new Amber15 manual you can find a description of the
output files:

"The number of defined IRED vectors should match the number of eigenmodes
calculated. Autocorrelation functions for each mode and the corresponding
correlation time tm will be written to filename.cmt. Autocorrelation
functions for each vector will be written to filename.cjt. Relaxation rates
and NOEs for each N-H vector will be written to <filename> or added to the
the end of the standard
output."

-Christina