Re: [AMBER] Stability MMPBSA

From: Parker de Waal <Parker.deWaal.vai.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 02:47:00 +0000

I found the answer to my question ‹ I noticed that the wt PDB was
including the POPC atoms while the mutant was not.

To fix this I appended the POPC atoms in input_parser.py:

strip_mask = ':WAT,Cl-,CIO,Cs+,IB,K+,Li+,MG2,Na+,Rb+,OL,PC,PAı

However Iım still skeptical is this is an appropriate method for protein
stability calculations for membrane proteins.

If anyone could comment on this I would greatly appreciate it.

Parker