Re: [AMBER] Restrained MD

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 14:38:46 +0200

Yes, in theory it seems correct!

could someone provide with some example of such realization
considering my task (e.g just to restrain CHI-1 side-chain dihedral
angle of specified residue within it range of +80 to +100 degrees)?
I've found only such example in Refinement of a DNA Duplex tutorial
which seems for me allitle tricky :-) Is it possible just to define
all nessesary inputs within md_input.in file using mnropt flag for
instance ?

James