Re: [AMBER] Histogram analysis of the dihedral distributions using cpptraj

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 17:28:07 +0100

Hi Dan,

thanks you very much for help!
one question- to choose chi-1 of the side-chains of 1-10 residues ( to
see how side chains flip-flop during the md run) will it be enough to
use :
multidihedral chi_toogle chip resrange 1-10 out dihedral.agr

or it should to provide precise atom names like

multidihedral chi_toogle :.CA:.CB:.CG:.CD1 resrange 1-10 out dihedral.agr

James