Re: [AMBER] Implicit solvent simulation with Andersen thermostat

From: Glenn Carrington [bs10g3c] <bs10g3c.leeds.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 11:31:17 +0000

Hi,

Thanks very much for the feedback and to Jason for the input files. Some useful pointers there.
I think there has been a misuderstanding though, in that the x2 speedup on the GPU is Berendsen versus Langeivein. Not Anderson.
I will try again with the new settings and get a better idea of timings over the next couple of weeks. Thanks again for your help!

Many thanks,
Glenn