[AMBER] MMGBSA error

From: Kenneth Huang <kennethneltharion.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 08:55:35 -0400

Abhi,

What's the exact error it's giving on the GPU cluster? And have you checked
the _MMPBSA_complex_gb.mdout file to see if there's a description of
what's specifically going wrong?

For your second problem, I'm guessing it's because you haven't compiled
Amber in mpi- you can use the below in the Amber directory.

./configure -mpi gnu
make install

Best,

Kenneth

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 2:06 AM, Abhishek TYAGI <atyagiaa.connect.ust.hk
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','atyagiaa.connect.ust.hk');>> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I have following questions:
>

> 1. I am using MMGBSA for receptor-ligand interaction, the calculations
> successfully finished on my PC, but when i tried on GPU cluster, I was not
> able to run it, for the similar files, it shows error for complex.
>

> 2. Second problem is with mpi, i had installed on the gpu cluster
> following the installation guidance provided in the Amber manual, and I
> have not found MMPBSA.py.MPI on my bin directory.
>

> Could anyone suggest me what could be the error
>

> Thanks? in advance
>

> Abhi

Ask yourselves, all of you, what power would hell have if those imprisoned
here could not dream of heaven?