Re: [AMBER] The unperturbed charge of the unit: -2.980000 is not integral

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 23:48:08 -0300

I’ve come across the same issue. If my memory does not fail me, on Jason’s suggestion, I added a fractional charge to one of the atoms of the .mol file to bring the charge to an integer number. In your case whatever fraction is necessary to bring the unit charge to 3.0.

I stand to be corrected if I’m wrong. Jason, my apologies if I misquoted you.

Regards

George