Re: [AMBER] "Error opening unit 30: File "inpcrd" is missing or unreadable" on Tutorial A15

From: <christian.yongky.ui.ac.id>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 17:24:20 +0700

Thanks for the answer Mr. Jason.
I've removed all the comments after the \ and there are no more inpcrd
files error. but now appears "Segmentation fault (core dumped)" after
sander execution, and i only get
mdin, mdinfo, min1.o, and min1.nc as the output file. i've attached my
command revision and the output files. Is there another mistake from my
command?

Thank you

Best regards,

Christian Yongky