[AMBER] "Error opening unit 30: File "inpcrd" is missing or unreadable" on Tutorial A15

From: <christian.yongky.ui.ac.id>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 13:47:08 +0700

Dear Amber users,

My name is Christian Yongky,
I'm an undergraduate student at University of Indonesia.
Currently I'm studying Amber for molecular dynamic simulation, particulary
in Tutorial A15 which is a simulation of room temperature ionic liquid.
I'm using Amber12.
I have following the tutorial and there are no problems until minimization
with sander on step 6, it said that my inpcrd file is missing or
unreadable but i've checked the file and it's exist. I also attached the
files from the tleap one step before, the inpcrd file and my shellscript
for minimization.
Is there something wrong with my work? or there is something else wrong?
Any help or suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Best Regards,
Christian Yongky
Faculty of Pharmacy