Re: [AMBER] loading molecule in xleap and saving it in mol2 format

From: jacob wick <jacobwick.la.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 16:31:49 +0530

Dear Hannes,

1 HO5' 18.422427 34.965199 25.873245 HO 1 DC5 0.4422 **** 2 O5' 18.935000
34.195000 25.617000 OH 1 DC5 -0.6318 **** 3 C5' 19.130000 33.921000
24.219000 CI 1 DC5 -0.0069 ****

Here, the 9th column (or field) is having partial charge information,
right? I wonder, I have only loaded my pdb file in the xleap and saved it
in mol2 format. I have not performed gaussian or other thing to add partial
charges but still it is giving me partial charge information. Is it
possible?
Best,
Jac