[AMBER] Amber 14 tests errors

From: Gustavo Avelar Molina <avelarmolinagustavo.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 20:34:26 -0300

Hi,

I'm a new Amber user, and I'm intending to use Antechamber to do some
parameterizations. I've installed Amber 14 on Ubuntu recently, but I got
errors in five tests and I don't know exactly how to solve them. Could you
help me? Should I attach the log file to the email or paste its content
here?

Sincerely,

Gustavo

Gustavo Avelar Molina, B.Sc. Chem.
M.Sc. Chem. Student

Departamento de Química
Faculdade de Filosofia, Ciências e Letras de Ribeirão Preto
Laboratório de Bioquímica e Biofísica de Proteínas
Universidade de São Paulo, Ribeirão Preto, São Paulo, Brazil

+55 16 994311221 | +55 11 949874141
avelarmolinagustavo.gmail.com | gustavoavelarmolina.usp.br
https://lbbpusp.wordpress.com/o-grupo/membros/gustavo/ |
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Gustavo_Avelar_Molina