[AMBER] trajectory of minimization using generalized Born

From: Edwin Helbert Aponte Angarita <helbert2a.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 16:41:43 +0000

Dear All,

I am able to write the trajectory of a minimization of a peptide salvated
in TIP3PBOX. I have used this .in file

 &cntrl
  imin=1,
  maxcyc=20000,
  ncyc=4000,
  cut=10.0,
  ntb=1,
  ntr=0,
  ntpr=100,
  ntwx=100,
  ioutfm=1,
 /

Then I calculate the rmsd to the first frame using ptraj and whith:
trajin ./min.mdcrd
rms first out rmsd_to_first.dat .N,CA,C

and I get a very nice plot showing how the peptide converges to a local
minimum and does not change noticeable any more. However, I cannot get
sander nor sander.MPI to write the trajectory file if I use generalized
Born implicit solvent. In that case I use:

 &cntrl
  imin=1,
  maxcyc=2000,
  ncyc=1000,
  cut=999.,
  rgbmax=999.,
  igb=1,
  ntb=0,
  ntpr=50,
  ntwx=50,
  ioutfm=1,
 /

and I am setting approppriatelly -i -o -p -c -r -x.

Do you know how can I get the trajectory when using generalized Born
implicit solvent? I only found a very old similar post (
http://archive.ambermd.org/200502/0076.html) but is not really helpful.

Thanks,

Edwin.