Re: [AMBER] CHAMBER and CMAP difficulty

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 11:36:33 -0400

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 11:27 AM, Brian Radak <brian.radak.accts.gmail.com>
wrote:

> Oh that worked great! I had heard tell of the "chamber" command in parmed
> but could not find it in the documentation (bc I only have the Amber14
> release manual duh).
>
> Semi-related follow-up: If I want to compare energies between NAMD and
> AMBER, do I need any special flags in mdin? Is 1-4 scaling automagically
> switched to CHARMM values?

​You're trying to compare Amber with chamber prmtop to NAMD with CHARMM
psf, correct? Because NAMD won't know what to do with a CHAMBER topology
file.

In that case, I would suggest starting from George's Amber-in-NAMD guide

All the best,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher