Re: [AMBER] Non-Standard Residue / Non-Integer Charge

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 10:07:46 +0100

Dear Maral,

You could try to use PyRED at RED Server Dev.
    http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDServer-Development/

Tutorials are at:
    http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-4.php

Documentation is at:
    http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDServer-Development/Documentation/

Providing a drawing or a pdb file for the molecule(s) you are
interested in could help... to help you ;-)

regards, Francois