Re: [AMBER] diisopropylethylene parameter

From: Hannes Loeffler <Hannes.Loeffler.stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 10:37:41 +0000

ITP is the include topology file for GROMACS so this may be not the
right forum to ask this. What you probably want is to have force field
parameters for this molecule but you don't say which one you plan to
use. In any case, I would suggest to scan the literature if you do
not want to do parameterise yourself. Also, the trivial name suggests
to me that these are (at least) three different molecules.