Re: [AMBER] ERROR: max pairlist cutoff must be less than unit cell max sphere radius!

From: Jordan Graziadei <jgraziad.hamilton.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 12:33:19 -0400

Hi Jason,

This is with pmemd.cuda. I printed out each step just before the error
message happens and I found that the temperature rises very rapidly and the
box size decreases. I feel like this error might stem from the
equilibration of the system. I found that the error message did not arise
when I equilibrated my system for a longer amount of time.

Thanks,
Jordan