Re: [AMBER] finding angles

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 09:20:19 -0600

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 8:00 AM, Vijay Achari <glycoamber.gmail.com> wrote:
> *vector v1 principal z vector v2 :1.C50 :1.C80vectormath vec1 v1 vec2
> v2 out vectorTimesdat name chainAngle dotangle*
> But I get error.

Your input is mangled - seems like your newlines are not making it to
your email. Make sure you're sending everything in plain text mode.
Also, don't just say you got an "error" - actually report the *exact*
error message, otherwise our chances of effectively helping you are
slim.

-Dan

--
Daniel R. Roe, PhD