Re: [AMBER] calculating angle between to vectors

From: Vijay Achari <glycoamber.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:19 +0800

Dear Sir,

I could define the vectors v1 and v2 as my wish and could find the angle
between them.

By the way, I would like to find the angle of one lipid chain to the Z-axis
of the box.

My be I want to make the Z-axis as a v1 and v2 as the chain vector of
lipid.

How could possibly define v1 in this case, vector along Z-axis.

Appreciate your help.

Thank you.