Re: [AMBER] Evaluating hydrogen boding lifetime

From: Vijay Achari <glycoamber.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 11:24:34 +0800

Dear Daniel,

Thanks for the brief explanation.

An excerpt from AMBER14 manual - page 557 says :

"

*For example, given the dataset {0 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 1 1}, theoverall average
is 0.5. However, there are 3 lifetimes of lengths 2, 1, and 2 (1 1, 1, and
1 1). The max lifetime is 2and the average lifetime is 1.67, i.e. (2 + 1 +
2) / 3 lifetimes = 1.67*."

>From the above lines I think I understand the *Nlifetimes, MaxLT, AvgLT,
TotFrames, SetName*.

By the way, what I am looking for is the lifetime value in pico seconds
(ps).

For example a paper (*Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.*, 2014, *16.* 324-334)
reports the HB lifetime in ps (Table 3).

Could you explain on how to get the lifetime value in pico second (ps)?

Thanks in advance.
Vijay