Re: [AMBER] cpptraj H-bond: clarification sought

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2015 20:12:12 -0300

Thank you very much Dan. The “nointramol” flag confused me a bit. Is it strictly necessary when one defines masked residues?

How could the script be modified to identify bonds ONLY between the ligand(s) in the mask and ANY protein residues or Water molecules?

I tried:
hbond H1 :126,252 series out Nhbond.agr avgout avg.dat bridgeout Bridge.dat solventdonor :WAT solventacceptor :WAT.O

It only produced h-bonds with the solvent.

Regards

George