Re: [AMBER] matrix newtransform command

From: Sylvester Tumusiime <stumusii.uno.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 22:51:46 +0000

Hi,

Yes i was mixing up the two.

Thank you,

Syl
From: David A Case [case.biomaps.rutgers.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 4:35 PM
To: AMBER Mailing List
Subject: Re: [AMBER] matrix newtransform command

On Tue, Mar 03, 2015, Sylvester Tumusiime wrote:

> Am trying to use Tleap to load and rotate a molecule around the point 0,0,0.
> matrix newtransform b (0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 10.0, 0.0)

As far as I know, there is no "matrix" command in tleap. (Are you mixing
up NAB functionality with that of LEaP?

> ERROR: syntax error

If you examine the log file, or run the commands interactively, you would be
able to see which statement led to the syntax error. Then typing "help
matrix" would give you for info:

> help matrix
No help available.

Typing "help" by iteslf (inside LEaP) would confirm that there is no "matrix"
command. If you want to do this inside tleap, look at the "transform"
command, which *can* be used for arbitrary translations and rotations.

...hope this helps...dac