Re: [AMBER] Tutorial B0

From: Sanmeet Chahal <schah063.uottawa.ca>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 11:44:43 -0500

I don't think my first message wen't through so here it is again:

Hello all,

I am attaching the prmtop and inpcrd files for all three runs that
succeeded as well as the the case were it failed (the one for acetic acid).

Legend for the prmtop and inpcrd files attached:
prmtop, inpcrd correspond to the same molecule show in Tutorial B0.
prmtop2, inpcrd2 correspond to the molecule shown in Tutorial B0 but the
methyl group removed from the central carbon.
prmtop3, inpcrd3 correspond to the molecule shown in Tutorial B0 with atoms
on half the molecule being removed.
prmtop4, inpcrd4 correspond to acetic acid (that failed).

I have also attached the input files that I used (they were the same for
all the runs) and the 01_Min.out and 01_Min.mdinfo files for the run that
failed.

Also I was using sander.

I am sending three emails to keep the size of the attachments below the
requirements.

Thanks,
Sanmeet