Re: [AMBER] Targeted MD shows blank output file!

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 08:37:23 -0500

you might also give thought to starting from low rmsd and then moving
toward high.... les likely to get stuck that way. either way, you'll have
to spend time thinking about what the results really mean. I would not
interpret them as giving you a folding "path". Look in the literature too,
there is a long history of forcing things to fold/unfold and analyzing the
results (though not as much recently, these approaches have fallen out of
favor).