Re: [AMBER] Targeted MD shows blank output file!

From: Pallavi Mohanty <pallavipmohanty.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 17:51:32 +0530

Thanks Carlos for your valuable input, yes i did a sample run for 50 ps and
got the results. But with the same input for 10ns, this is the situation.
FYI, i am running amber 11.11.7 rmsd is the figure for those 30 residues
mentioned in tgtfitmask. Moreover i want to pick one intermediate structure
and yes i am interested to fetch the transition path too. please suggest,
where i have gone wrong?

Regards,
Pallavi Mohanty