Re: [AMBER] Cofactor parametrization

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 13:47:26 +0100

Dear Shahid,

> Are the ff libraries in these F-90/91 REDDB projects compatible with the
> new FF ff14SB? Or one has to use the old ff99SB?

F-90: for the Cornell et al. FF & its successive adaptations -> this
is written in the abstract
F-91: for the Duan et al. FF -> this is written in the abstract

My understanding is that all these Stony-Brook FF FF99SB, FF12SB,
FF14SB ... FF99SB ;-) are based on the Cornell et al. FF.

I just checked in the Amber manual 14 page 29:

3.1. Specifying which force field you want in LEaP

File name Original Charge Scheme
leaprc.ff14SB Cornell et al., 1994

regards, Francois