Re: [AMBER] Printing out matrix labels

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 22:20:42 -0500

Hi,

My answer perhaps is out of date but I just want to add here if you or
others are interested.

You might want to play with pycpptraj, which is a python wrapper
package for cpptraj. I just made a note here based on your question.
http://nbviewer.ipython.org/github/hainm/pycpptraj/blob/master/note-books/AmberList/Matrix_label.ipynb
(if you are familiar with ipython-notebook, you will have all you need)

You can install pycpptraj by following this:
https://github.com/hainm/pycpptraj/wiki

Best
Hai