Re: [AMBER] Clustering molecule between copies (not between frames)

From: 浅井 賢 <suguruasai.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 00:54:14 +0900

Dear tec3

> Note that with either the closest or this option, you will still
potentially have artifacts from the "holes" left over from the missing
peptides which will be problematic if there is close peptide-peptide
association...

Yes. It is much better if I could cluster molecules *without* removing
them and have complete trajectories of each clusters (I don't care if it
is duplicated or not).
That's why I asked this but it sounds not possible...

> Note also, that investigating "dynamics" of water around a cluster is
not defined since there would no longer necessarilly be equal time
between frames

I said 'dynamics' but actually it is not so sequential data is not
required. But anyway thanks for your note :-)

Regards

Asai