Re: [AMBER] parameterization using antechember

From: Hannes Loeffler <Hannes.Loeffler.stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 12:16:12 +0000

Your list of atoms is certainly covered by the AM1 method used in sqm
to compute AM1/BCC charges. If they weren't you could still get
charges at a high level of theory, e.g. RESP. But this is no really
sufficient information. What you need to check is if your molecules is
covered by the chemical space covered by the GAFF force field described
in the respective publication.

You don't say what commands you have used in leap. Loading the frcmod
file alone is not sufficient. You also need to load the second file
you have created with antechamber: probably a mol2 file or maybe prep.