Re: [AMBER] AMBER 14 DPFP single energy calculations inconsistent

From: Scott Le Grand <varelse2005.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 18:14:44 -0800

Hey Jason, I found the root cause and checked in a fix.

If I put a printf into any CUDA kernel, that's the end of its performance.
Printf is a hog. It's only useful for debugging purposes. The beginning
of this thread has links to the data to repro this behavior. It's weird
that we never saw this before.

Just initialializing PMEFloat dr does the trick. The bug is fixed.