Re: [AMBER] FEP

From: filip fratev <filipfratev.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 18:12:09 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Federica,>I will perform TI as explained in the amber14 reference manual.
>I'm employing pmemd to perform these simulations because I'm using a GPU
>server.
I don't think that TI calculations are supported by the GPU version. Am I right?

Regards,Filip

     On Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:11 PM, Federica Chiappori <federica.chiappori.itb.cnr.it> wrote:

 Dear all, thank you for your answers and suggestions.
Finally, I will perform TI as explained in the amber14 reference manual.
I'm employing pmemd to perform these simulations because I'm using a GPU
server.
In the reference manual is described how to obtain a single topology file
for wt and mutant proteins, but there is not described how does the group
file looks like (pag. 351). In particular: mdin and prmtop are the same
files for both lines and only the outputs are different, are both line
necessary? Or with the new commands (timask and scmask) I will obtain all
the informations in a single file?

Many thanks for helping me.

Federica

--