Re: [AMBER] xleap does not known when compiling with mpi

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 10:41:23 -0500

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015, Saeed Nasiri wrote:

> I have compile Amber 12 with openmpi and all things were right, but the
> xleap and tleap does not installed. Also I install the Amber on the same
> computer without openmpi and the xleap and tleap is OK!!!
> Can anyone tell me how can I solve this problem?
> the results of configure and a few line of the make install commands are
> presented below.

You need to run "configure" and "make install" twice: first without the -mpi
flag (to build all the serial programs); then a second time with the -mpi
flag.

...hope this helps....dac

p.s.: please visit the following page, which deals with combining Amber12 with
newer versions of AmberTools:

  http://jswails.wikidot.com/installing-ambertools-14-and-older-amber