Re: [AMBER] FW: FW: FW: FW: clustering problem in ambertool14

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 10:02:31 -0700

Hi,

OK, I think there may be a bug specifically for the combination of
TRAJ data sets and OpenMP. Can you try a small COORDS data set and see
if the exception goes away? E.g.

loadcrd test_250000frames.pdb 1 10000 100 MYTRAJ
runanalysis cluster crdset MYTRAJ :1-500.CA,N,C,O mass \
  clusters 10 out cluster_out nofit averagelinkage \
  summary summary_out sieve 30 info Cluster_info repout box2.rep repfmt pdb \
  clusterout cluster.nc clusterfmt netcdf

I'll keep looking into the problem in the meantime. Thanks for the report.

-Dan