Re: [AMBER] GPU error GTX card.

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 09:34:32 -0800

Hi Senthil,

It could be either but likely it is a problem with your simulation input - bad starting structure etc. As Dave suggests I would do debugging here. Use just pmemd.cuda - see if that works - if it runs on one card and not the other that would tell you it is a hardware issue - if it fails on both cards then likely it is a problem with your input. Maybe you have atoms clashing with each other, a sudden decrease in box size, etc etc.

Try running some short runs with ntpr=1 and ntwx=1 and see what happens - also try using the CPU code since this will give you more detailed error messages.

All the best
Ross