Re: [AMBER] Protein Drug explicit MD simulation

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 08:07:07 -0500

The error message mentions that box info is not found in your input
coordinates. We won't be able to help unless you explain how you built the
coordinates, and if a periodic box should be there or not. Also, by
"explicit simulation" do you mean explicit solvent? If yes, then this is
done in building the system, look at the tutorials. If you use a periodic
system, you will not want to have ntb=0. The tutorials will explain this.