Re: [AMBER] Proper output form of DCCM Analysis using ptraj

From: Suchetana Gupta <bt13d072.smail.iitm.ac.in>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 09:31:16 +0530

Hi Dan
Thanks for the suggestions. I tried using small residue selections and they
are working fine in Amber12. But the moment I increase the number of
residues, the output file doesn't contain the data in the correct matrix
format. I am sure I am getting 120x120 values, but the output is not in a
matrix format. I am attaching a screenshot if it helps.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks