[AMBER] Proper output form of DCCM Analysis using ptraj

From: Suchetana Gupta bt13d072 <bt13d072.smail.iitm.ac.in>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 19:10:09 +0530

Dear AMBER Users
I am trying to do Dynamic Cross Correlation Analysis of a protein of 120
Residues using ptraj. I use AMBER 12. The following is the script that I
use:

trajin last_20_stripped_imaged.cdf
rms first mass :1-120
matrix correl :1-120.CA out last_20_wt_correl.txt byres

However, the output matrix file is not in a 120 X 120 format. Instead, I
see data in a random fashion. So much so, that I am unable to understand
which value corresponds to which residue. Is there any method to get the
output in a 120X120 matrix?

Thanks in advance for your help
Suchetana Gupta
IIT Madras