Re: [AMBER] Help in AMBER

From: Hannes Loeffler <Hannes.Loeffler.stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 09:24:36 +0000

As for 1., you will probably need to post-process your trajectory to
get those interactions depending on what you are trying to achieve.
The MM-PBSA tool and cpptraj are probably good places to look into.

As for 2. and 3., the chosen force field would be applied in the same
fashion as to any other interaction. This will be only non-bonded and
electrostatic interactions assuming that your bits and pieces are not
covalently bound to anything.

Cheers,
Hannes.