Re: [AMBER] CpptrajFile: error

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 09:12:09 -0700

Hi,

Pay particular attention to error messages. I find it helpful after
running cpptraj to grep for 'Error' and 'Warning' in my output. In
your case the problem is here:

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 5:03 AM, Ibrahim Said <saidibrahim569.gmail.com> wrote:
> Error: unknown symbol ==.== in residue name parsing.
> Mask [:1-185.CA] represents 0 atoms !!!NO ATOMS DETECTED!!!

":1-185.CA" is not a valid atom mask. The '.' symbol denotes atoms, so
the mask should be ":1-185.CA". I highly recommend you read the
section of the manual devoted to atom masks in Amber to become more
familiar with the syntax (section 7.2.2 in the AmberTools 12 manual,
section 28.2.3 in the Amber 14 manual).

-Dan