Re: [AMBER] Equilibration problem large system in explicit solvent

From: Waldner, Birgit <Birgit.Waldner.uibk.ac.at>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 08:30:30 +0000

Thank you very much, both of your replies were very helpful. The tetramer starting structure was without any bad overlaps or clashes. It indeed was a problem of the exaggerated force constant. After reducing the force constant by a factor of 100, the whole equilibration process proceeded without any further problems.

Best regards,

Birgit